Sunday, January 13, 2019

Scripture Share ~ Contentment

I'd like to take a few moments to share with you some verses touching on the Biblical idea of contentment. It is the act of being satisfied with what we have, showing peace through tests and trials in this life.

Curley Hanging Out The Wash

"Not that I speak in respect of want: for I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content.Philippians 4:11
" But godliness with contentment is great gain." 1 Timothy 6:6 
"And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28
 "Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee." Hebrews 13:5

I hope you join me and set your heart today to model contentment in your life that your fellow man may be helped and the Lord be praised.

Until next time,
May all your endeavors be a blessing!

Connect
Facebook * Instagram

"Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God."
 1 Corinthians 10:31

No comments:

Post a Comment