Saturday, January 12, 2019

Fruited Turkey Salad

I first had fruited chicken salad years ago at a company Christmas party. It was served on delicate mini croissants and was simply wonderful. It took me a while to find a recipe but once I did, there's no going back.

Homemade Fruited Turkey Salad

Ingredients
~ Turkey or Chicken, cut into small pieces
~ Mayonnaise
~ Grapes, cut in half or quartered depending on size - I like to use red and green grapes
~ Onions (optional)
~ Celery (optional)
~ Salt and Pepper to taste

Directions
~Notice that there are no measurements, simply use what you have in the proportion that tastes right. Simply fold it all together and chill until ready to serve. I like to eat this on croissants or toasted slices of bread.

Fruited Turkey Salad

I hope you've been inspire to try this for your family.
Until next time,
May all your endeavors be a blessing!

Connect
Facebook * Instagram

"She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness." Pr. 31:27

No comments:

Post a Comment